Friends and FAMILY,

I HAVE DECIDED TO SHARE ONCE AGAIN BY THIS BLOG!  I have lived most of my life in Guatemala, Central America as a MISSIONARY!  I have learned a great deal from friends, patients and the POOR.  I wish to share with YOU!  I continue to work as a MISSIONARY of the CATHOLIC CHURCH in the the FIELD OF HEALTH CARE TO THE POOR.  Our MISSION is supported by the Diocese of Helena, Montana

Much has changed over the years.  I am at presently the only MISSIONARY from the DIOCESE of Helena, Montana. My companion is my DOG; COCO, a cocker spaniel, and many other furry companions.  I work with Guatemalan, MAYAN Priests in our Parish Church, and with Mayan Health Workers in the Clinica Maxeña.  Our Diocese also supports a Junior, Senior high School, LA ASUNCIÓN!  I hope you will continue to support our work with the POOR!

STAY TUNED, AS I SHARE LIFE OF THESE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, THEIR NEEDS, THEIR JOYS, AND THEIR CULTURE.

BLESSINGS FROM GUATEMALA!

SHEILA MCSHANE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog