"FURRY CREATURES, PART OF OUR MISSION"


            Since I was a child, animals have been part of our family!  I remember with great
            affection, our first family Pet!  A wild Bunny, "Sniffles"  I lived in Butte, Montana
            since childhood.  My Parents were from "Ireland"!  Patrick and Catherine; my Dad
            was a Copper Miner and we lived next to a Copper Mine.

            One day, many neighbor children were in our yard!  A wild bunny was seen running 
            about, but now hiding between the mine fence.  We were very Happy when my Dad 
            succeeded in capturing him, for us!  He was now our first PET, "SNIFFLES"!

            Since I first came to the Mission of the Diocese, of Helena, MT., in 1966, Animals
            have been part of the family!  It is no different, just more.  We have five Dogs, two
            Cats, ten Bunnies, and one Rooster, OLIVER!  I have been happy to include their
            care in my budget, except for the CLINIC GUARD DOGS.  We just recently lost the      s
            second of our part "BOXER DOGS," THESE DOGS BELONGED TO, AND
            CARED FOR BY SR. MARY AND SR. ANNA, B.V.M.'S.  "TYE AND CHISPA".

          TODAY OUR TWO NEW CLINIC GUARD DOGS TOOK THEIR HOMES BEHIND 
           THE CLINIC.  They are "OSO" or (Bear), a German Shepherd Puppy, and 
           "CHAJINEL", translation for Guard, a mixed breed but a jewel!!  WELCOME AND                  BLESSINGS TO  ALL GOD'S CREATURES, OF OUR MISSION!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog